1. Go-round: give name and brief intro on what brings you here, and if you’ve attended OA meetings before. – 10 minutes
2. Quick agenda review and acceptance/amendments by group – 5 minutes
3. Reports / discussion of events / activity that group members have been involved with over the past couple of weeks and announcements / discussions of upcoming events. – 20 minutes
4. Hand out copies of proposal from facilitation group and present it – General Assembly, Working Groups, and decision-making process for GA. - 10 minutes
5. Briefly present Part 1 and 2 — what a GA is, what its function is, kinds of WGs possible, relationship of WGs to GA. Then ask group for questions, concerns, etc. about this, and discuss. — 15 minutes. Take the “temperature” of the group on adopting this part of the proposal.
6. Present Part 3 – consensus-seeking process. – 30 minutes.
7. Seek consensus on the proposal, or parts of it, or decide what the next step needs to be for modification. – 10 minutes
8. Recruit for facilitation group — which could at this early stage also incorporate some outreach and communications tasks. Ask if anyone is ready to put out the call for recruits for any other working groups at this point — perhaps a more issue-oriented wg. Propose that we allot time at the next meeting on 12/7 for working groups to meet before or after the GA to facilitate getting them started. – 10 minutes
9. Ending — popcorn style for any last comments; song by Ben. – 10 minutes